Managed WordPress Hosting is a type of web hosting service that includes several features that make the management and operations of your WordPress website smooth and convenient. WordPress hosting service providers in India agree to take the responsibility of managing your website while allowing you to focus on running other areas of your business. But, does everyone need managed hosting? Or when should you opt for managed WordPress hosting plans? Let’s find out.
Understanding Managed WordPress
WordPress is the most popular content management system used to set up websites across the globe. And this has led to web hosting companies introducing special hosting plans that focus on managing all aspects of running a WordPress site optimally.
This includes taking care of the:
- Uptime and
- Scalability of your website.
The biggest advantage of managed WordPress hosting is that the functioning of your website is supported by professionals who are well versed with and specialize in the functioning of the WordPress software. Now, WordPress hosting plans can be shared or VPS or dedicated and each type comes with managed and unmanaged options.
Benefits of Managed Hosting
The benefits of choosing Managed Word Press Hosting in India are:
- Speed: The server on which your website is hosted is configured with the WordPress requirements, which ensures good loading speed even when during heavy traffic.
- Regular Updates: The hosting provider ensures that your site is using the latest version of WordPress and its themes and plugins.
- Frequent Backups: Since the task of managing your site lies with the service provider, they create frequent backups for safekeeping and quick recovery.
- Continued Support: The hosting provider offers full support for running your website, which allows you to focus on other aspects of your business.
- Greater Security: The hosting company takes adequate measures to keep your site secure from hacking attacks and any other kind of threats. They even react quickly to deal with a threat, should it arise.
- Staging Environments: Your managed hosting provider will offer staging environments that allow you to test any change that you may be planning to introduce to your website.
When Should You Choose Managed WordPress Hosting?
While managed hosting offers a lot of advantages, it turns out to be quite expensive. Is it worth the expense? It is when you consider the time and effort saved to manage your website and the high level of operational efficiency and security you get in return.
- If you have the necessary technical knowledge to run and manage your website or have a team who can do it, you do not need managed hosting. However, if you do not know much about WordPress, servers and how to manage them, managed hosting plans are for you. They save a lot of time and effort besides ensuring that your website runs smoothly.
- Again, if you do not have the time to focus on running your website and would rather focus on other aspects of your business, go with managed WordPress hosting.
- If your website witnesses large traffic volumes, it is better to hand over the task of managing it to experts or choose managed hosting plans to ensure its smooth functioning.
So, make sure your website works smoothly, with maximum uptime, regardless of the amount of traffic. Choose a trusted hosting service today.