Google is shaking up the local service ads market with its new Local Service Ads program. This program allows businesses to advertise their services directly to consumers in Google search results. If you’re not familiar with Google’s Local Service Ads, or if you’re wondering how they can help your business, keep reading. This blog post will explain everything you need to know about Google’s Local Service Ads program.
How Does Google Local Service Adverts Work?
Google local service ads appear in Google search results when someone searches for a local service. For example, if someone searches for “plumbers near me,” they will see Google Local Service Adverts for plumbers in their area.
What Are the Requirements for Google Local Service Adverts?
To be eligible for Google Local Service Adverts, your business must meet the following requirements:
– Your business must offer local services
– You must have a verified Google My Business listing
– You must pass a background check conducted by Google
– You must have insurance
Google Local Service Adverts are different from traditional Google Ads in a few key ways:
– Google Local Service Adverts are only available to businesses that provide local services. This includes businesses such as plumbers, electricians, HVAC companies, locksmiths, and more.
– The ads are found at the top of the SERPs, above traditional Google Ads and organic listings. This means that your ad is more likely to be seen by potential customers.
– When customers click on your Google Local Service Ad, they can see your business’s ratings and reviews from Google My Business. This helps customers know that they can trust your business.
-Google Local Service Adverts are a great way to reach potential customers looking for local services. Below are ways in which Google Local Service Adverts can profit your business.
How Can Google Local Service Adverts Benefit Your Business?
There are many benefits of using Google Local Service Adverts for your business. Here are some of the ways that Google Local Service Adverts can help you:
– Reach more potential customers: Google Local Service Adverts are always on top of the search results, which means more people will see your ad.
– Get more leads: Google Local Service Adverts can help you get more leads because they make it easy for potential customers to find your business and contact you.
– Build trust with potential customers: The ads include your business’s ratings and reviews from Google My Business. This helps build trust with potential customers, leading to more sales.
-Boost visibility and increase clicks: The ads in question can help boost your visibility and increase clicks because they appear at the top of Google search results, making them more likely to be seen by potential customers.
-You pay for valuable leads only: Irrelevant and spammy leads can be a waste of time and money. Google Local Service Adverts allow you to pay for relevant leads to your business, saving you time and money.
Finally, if you’re looking for a way to reach more potential customers and grow your business, Google Local Service Adverts may be a good option. Contact us today to learn more about how we can help you get started with Google Local Service Adverts.